This event offers
7.0 CE credits
(6.1 Pharmacology credits)
Accredited by AANP.
Felix Gurman, MD - Chronic Pain Management: Review of Pharmacology and Safe Prescribing Practices
Michael Fingerhood, MD - My favorite new patient: The triad of untreated HIV, hepatitis C and opioid use disorder
Nancy Calabrese, FNP - LGBTQ+ & HealthCare Guidelines
Mehrnaz Pajoumand, PharmD - Stop the Bleed: Updates in Anticoagulation Reversal
Arif Hussain, MD – Recent Developments in Management of Advanced Bladder and Prostate Cancers
Seferina Kim, PharmD & Megan Tomas, PharmD – Diagnosis and Pharmacotherapy of Depression
Dannielle Brown, PharmD - Iron Deficiency Anemia: Ironing Out the Details in Special Populations
Each presentation is a stand-alone unit that allows attendees to participate at their own pace.
- Students $29.00
- MAAPC & CBANACNS Members $55.00
- MAAPC & CBANACNS Student Members $15.00
CBANACNS members check your website under the “Members Only” tab for a coupon code to purchase discounted registration.
Once registered, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org (please check your spam and trash folder if you do not receive an email within 24 hours). Questions or comments, contact us at TheMAAPC@gmail.com
To Potential Sponsor
We had a very positive response to the industry presentation videos during our Pearls of Practice 9 CE webinar this spring. Over 60% of our webinar viewers also viewed the presentations, with feedback:
- Applicable to practice
- These were lovely additions - thanks to all who participated in this.
- All were excellent
The presentation videos can showcase:
- A new product, FDA approval, or emerging data on a medication or treatment modality
- Education or Degree programs
- Practice opening or introduction
- The content can be the same as an in-person meeting or a preexisting ‘commercial’ condensed to a 10-minute-or-less video.
For the duration of the webinar
- There will be a direct link to sponsor’s microsite or webpage from our webinar page (https://maapconline.enpnetwork.com/page/37628-pharm-2021-mockup).
- The same link will be included in our advertising emails to potential attendees (https://maapconline.enpnetwork.com/nurse-practitioner-news/214343-register-now-for-maapc-cbanacns-pharmacology-update-2021-why-can-you-name-three-categories-of-emerging-therapies-in-locally-advanced-metastatic-bladder-cancer-). These emails are sent weekly for 3 weeks before the webinar opens and weekly while the webinar is open.
We will need the presentation video in an mp4 format, web-link or video link and a logo/banner by September 19, 2021.
Please let me know if you have any questions,
CBANACNS members check your website under the Members Only tab for a coupon code to purchase discounted registration.
School ID may be requested for verification. CBANACNS members check your website under the Members Only tab for a coupon code to purchase discounted registration.
Thank you for registering. You will receive an email from email@example.com with a link to the webinar and the password to begin.
School ID may be requested for verification.