Do you know the most common vestibular etiology in middle aged and elderly patients? Find out at MAAPC’s March conference!
This announcement has 1 attachment:
- Do you, as a clinician, know how to assess Benign Paradoxical Positional Vertigo?
- Do you know the treatment options of BPPV?
- Do you know how to prescribe pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatments for vertigo?
MAAPC’s Pearls of Practice ~ Part 5: Clinical Update 2017
March 4, 2017
7:30am – 4:15pm
Anne Arundel Medical Center Belcher Pavilion, 7th Floor
2000 Medical Pkwy, Annapolis, MD 21401
- 7:30-8:30 Registration, visit Exhibit Booths and Breakfast
- 8:30-9:30 Pelvic Congestion Syndrome: Risk Factors, Diagnosis and Treatment—Vinay Satwah, D.O, RPVI
- 9:30-11:00 Oral Cancer—Donita Dyalram, DDS, M.D. & Monique Willingham, CRNP
- 11:00-11:30 Break and visit Exhibit Booths
- 11:30-12:30 Evaluation and Treatment of Common Orthopedic Conditions of the Hand—Mark Musket, PA-C
- 12:30-1:15 Lunch, visit Exhibit Booths and Networking
- 1:15-2:45 Cannabinoids and Opioids: A Conversation—Deborah Kimless, M.D. and Deborah Miran
- 2:45-4:15 Vertigo in the Clinical Setting—Gail Anderson, M.D. and Rebecca Jahed, Doctor of Audiology
- MAAPC Member $55
- Non-Member $95
- Students $25
- MAAPC Student Members $15
Students join MAAPC now for $50.
Consider joining now to receive member benefits and save on your registration today and attend the Free to Members Only Conference April 22, 2017!
MAAPC is dedicated to initiating and supporting legislation for all Advanced Practice Clinicians in Maryland and to providing affordable, local Continuing Education opportunities.
This education activity will be submitted to the American Association of Nurse Practitioners for approval of up to 6.5 contact hours of accredited education. This activity was planned in accordance with AANP Accreditation Standards and Policies.
Elaine Crain, DNP, FNP
MAAPC Communications Chair