What do people say about MAAPC Conferences? Join us at MAAPC’s March 4 conference!
Comments from previous MAAPC Conferences:
- Very informative sessions
- Thanks for the clarification on CRISP
- Will recommend this or similar educational activity to a any of my colleagues
- Very well organized day with a variety of offerings so there seemed to be something for everyone. Thanks for having some healthy food choices!
- Lectures were very good and very well presented Very nice to see all presenters were nurse practitioners
- Very well done. I always take away something that will improve my practice
- Overall met the goals and my needs on the varied topics
- I enjoyed my first conference (as a MSN Nurse educator student) very much. I met some wonderful people and reconnected with former teachers and colleagues. I'm planning on continuing school to achieve post certificate FNP.
- It was a wonderful conference. I enjoyed the diversity of the topics.
MAAPC’s Pearls of Practice ~ Part 5: Clinical Update 2017
March 4, 2017
7:30am – 4:15pm
Anne Arundel Medical Center Belcher Pavilion, 7th Floor
2000 Medical Pkwy, Annapolis, MD 21401
7:30-8:30 Registration, visit Exhibit Booths and Breakfast
8:30-9:30 Pelvic Congestion Syndrome: Risk Factors, Diagnosis &
9:30-11:00 Oral Cancer
11:00-11:30 Break and visit Exhibit Booths
11:30-12:30 Evaluation and Treatment of Common Orthopedic Conditions
of the Hand
12:30-1:15 Lunch, visit Exhibit Booths and Networking
1:15-2:45 Cannabinoids and Opioids: A Conversation
2:45-4:15 Vertigo in the Clinical Setting
MAAPC Member $55
MAAPC Student Members $15
Students join MAAPC now for $50.
Consider joining now to receive member benefits,
save on your registration today and attend our
Members Only Professional Development Symposium on April 22, 2017
MAAPC is dedicated to initiating and supporting legislation for all Advanced Practice Clinicians in Maryland and to providing affordable, local Continuing Education opportunities.
This education activity will be submitted to the American Association of Nurse Practitioners for approval of 6.5 CE and 2.1 credits in pharmacology, as well as for CME. This activity was planned in accordance with AANP Accreditation Standards and Policies.
Elaine Crain, DNP, FNP
MAAPC Communications Chair