Pharmacology Update 2023: The Webinar - Registration is open!
Posted about 1 month ago by Elaine Crain
The Maryland Academy of Advanced Practice Clinicians (MAAPC) & the Chesapeake Bay Affiliate of the National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists (CBANACNS) present
Pharmacology Update 2023: The Webinar
- Don D’Aquila, PharmD—How Much Morphine is That? Opioid Conversions & Calculations
- Kelli Goldsborough, CRNP— Treating Pain in Opioid Addicted Patients
- Jane Kapustin, CRNP—Diabetes Case Studies: Intensifying Therapy with Insulin & CGM Data
- Jewel Edmonds, CRNP & Jordana Baez, WHNP—What’s New with Contraception
- Lois Lee, PharmD—Gonorrhea-Evaluate the Guidelines: Treatment Updates for Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Matthew Bathula, PharmD— Updates in the Treatment of Heart Failure
- Millad Sobhanian, PharmD—Pharmacotherapy of Seizure Disorders: Reviewing new & less common agents, managing drug interactions & pregnancy.
MAAPC & CBANACNS Members $55.00
MAAPC Student Members $15.00
General Admission $135.00
CBANACNS members, go to the Members Only page on your website for a coupon code for discounted registration!
This activity is approved for 7.0 contact hour(s) of continuing education (which includes 7 hour(s) of pharmacology) by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners ®. Activity ID# 23036009. This activity was planned in accordance with AANP Accreditation Standards and Policies.
Physicians, physician assistants and licensed social workers may claim up to 7.0 AMA Category 2 CME credits for this conference.
MAAPC is also offering on-line presentations that meet the requirements for new and renewing licensure:
Consider becoming a member of your professional organization today and keep our profession vibrant & essential!