MAAPC Elections 2012
The Board of the Maryland Academy of Advanced Practice Clinicians (MAAPC) will have several Board positions opening in 2012.
We are looking for a few motivated individuals who would be interested in honing their leadership skills! We need a president-elect, secretary, and 2 Board members-at-large. Below are the duties for the open positions.
Elections will be held in February 1-8, 2012 and nominations must be submitted by January 15, 2012. If you would like to join us or nominate someone (let them know 1st:), please email the position you are interested in to TheMAAPC@gmail.com.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact any member of the Board.
President: Angela Borger Alborger@aol.com
Past-President: Lacy Pitman Lacy.Pitman@comcast.net
Treasurer: Jeaneen Mullenhard JeaneenM@aol.com
Secretary: Elaine Crain email@example.com
Members at Large:
Lorraine Diana, Legislative Chair LDianaArt@aol.com
Naomi Constantine firstname.lastname@example.org
Deb Davis email@example.com
Emalie Gibbons-Baker Bronxbaker@aol.com
In Independence & Partnership,
Elaine M. Crain, MSN, CRNP
MAAPC Secretary, Greater Annapolis Coordinator
Join my blog at http://elainecrainnp.wordpress.com/
The MAAPC president-elect:
- Assumes the duties of the president in the temporary absence of the president
- Assumes the office of the president if that position is vacated.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the president.
- Has a 1 year as president-elect, a 2 year term as president and a 1 year term as past-president
The MAAPC secretary:
- Records the proceedings of all Board of Directors and general meetings.
- Provides each member of the Board of Directors with copies of minutes.
- Prepares and sends all correspondence.
- Maintains the MAAPC website and facebook page
- Has a 2 year term
The MAAPC members-at-large:
- Attend Board of Directors’, general and annual meetings with voting privileges.
- Remain active in MAAPC activities.
- Have 2 year terms