2012 Board of Directors Nominations
This announcement has 1 attachment:
The Board of the Maryland Academy of Advanced Practice Clinicians (MAAPC) will have several Board positions opening in 2012.
We are looking for a few motivated individuals who would be interested in honing their leadership skills! We need a president-elect, secretary, and 2 Board members-at-large. Below are the duties for the open positions.
Elections will be held in February 1-8, 2012 and nominations must be submitted by January 15, 2012.
If you would like to join us or nominate someone, please email the 2012 Board of Directors Nomination Form to TheMAAPC@gmail.com.
In Independence & Partnership,
Elaine M. Crain, MSN, CRNP
MAAPC Secretary, Greater Annapolis Coordinator
Join my blog at http://elainecrainnp.wordpress.com/
The MAAPC president-elect:
- Assumes the duties of the president in the temporary absence of the president
- Assumes the office of the president if that position is vacated.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the president.
- Has a 1 year as president-elect, a 2 year term as president and a 1 year term as past-president
The MAAPC secretary:
- Records the proceedings of all Board of Directors and general meetings.
- Provides each member of the Board of Directors with copies of minutes.
- Prepares and sends all correspondence.
- Maintains the MAAPC website and facebook page
- Has a 2 year term
The MAAPC members-at-large:
- Attend Board of Directors’, general and annual meetings with voting privileges.
- Remain active in MAAPC activities.
- Have 2 year terms