MAAPC Board positions are open for 2012: president-elect, secretary, and 2 Board members-at-large. Below are the duties for the open positions.
Nominations must be submitted by January 22, 2012.
If you would like to join us or nominate someone (let them know 1st:), please email the position you are interested in to TheMAAPC@gmail.com.
Please note: ALL new Board members are mentored by their predecessor and the remaining Board members. You will not be alone. This is a great opportunity for motivated individuals to add leadership skills to their proficiency list –
JOIN US and GROW!
In Independence & Partnership,
Elaine M. Crain, MSN, CRNP
MAAPC Secretary, Greater Annapolis Coordinator
Join my blog at http://elainecrainnp.wordpress.com/
The MAAPC president-elect:
- Assumes the duties of the president in the temporary absence of the president
- Assumes the office of the president if that position is vacated.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the president.
- Has a 1 year as president-elect, a 2 year term as president and a 1 year term as past-president
The MAAPC secretary:
- Records the proceedings of all Board of Directors and general meetings.
- Provides each member of the Board of Directors with copies of minutes.
- Prepares and sends all correspondence.
- Maintains the MAAPC website and facebook page
- Has a 2 year term
The MAAPC members-at-large:
- Attend Board of Directors’, general and annual meetings with voting privileges.
- Remain active in MAAPC activities.
- Have 2 year terms